Vertriebsingenieur / Technischer Vertrieb (m/w/d)
Location: Chemnitz - Germany
Sales Engineer / Technical Sales (m/f/d) for our Office East in Chemnitz
- You will actively take over sales, acquisition, customer and market development for our products and projects in the sales area of the office (area East Germany)
- You will work independently and on your own responsibility with room for individual development in a varied working environment with growth potential (new markets, e.g. E-Mobility)
- You will look after our existing customers with full responsibility for results and pursue the clear goal of continuously expanding our customer base and market share.
- On the sales side, you will be responsible for managing projects and introducing new solutions to existing and new customers.
- You enjoy selling technical products and bring a healthy mix of sales mentality and creative drive with which you can influence things positively
- A successfully completed degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics or comparable training provides a solid basis for this
- You have a friendly and engaging manner with strong communication skills
- You have assertiveness as well as patience and diplomatic skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting are among your strengths
- Proven success in the sale of technically similar products as well as profound knowledge of the relevant target customers (focus on automotive, OEM up to Tier 2) qualify you additionally.
- Your place of residence is in the sales area and you are willing to travel