WINDOWS EMBEDDED GAGE COMPUTER
Merlin Plus™ packs a great amount of innovation and advanced technology into a compact and light device with a 8.4-inch LCD display, with an Intel® ATOM™ chip for fast performance. Merlin Plus™ utilizes the Microsoft® operating system, Windows® XP Embedded or Windows® Embedded Standard 7P.
Merlin Plus™ represents a Windows® gage computer, based on the concept of the ease-of-use, specifically designed for simple measuring applications in the shop floor environment and statistical analysis.
The powerful Intel®™ chip features unsurpassed performance, a responsive user interface and stunning graphics over the display with integrated touch-screen. Its embedded architecture permits to avoid the use of wear & tear parts like fans or rotating media, therefore Merlin Plus™ comes across as a robust, reliable, maintenance free system.
Merlin Plus™ is capable of collecting data acquired by several external measurement devices, made by Marposs or third-parties. The multiple measurements are easy to read by a numeric digital graphic layout. The integrated touch-screen, permits programming operations without any external input device.Merlin Plus™ offers innovative software features capable of acquiring data from cabled and wireless measurement devices and it provides a statistical control software (SPC). Any data could be stored, in CSV or DFQ format, locally or exported to an external USB stick or through a LAN network. Merlin Plus™ features cutting-edge technologies and it is capable to be connected over the customer's network. Merlin Plus™ offers an easy-to-use user interface supporting both multi-language and multi-user management.
- Sensors connectable via USB, RS232 or Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Data collection from Marposs Easy Box™, Digi Crown™, M1 Wave™, iWave™, M2 Wave™, Quick Digit™ and third-party serial devices.
- Measurement capability up to 32 characteristics: static and dynamic measuring cycles.
- Multiple measurement display with numeric and graphical layout.
- Acquisition command through external signal (footswitch, push buttons) or touch-screen.
- Advanced zeroing capabilities (dynamic zeroing, zero expiration).
Statistical process control
- Statistical Analysis with graphic display (Histogram, Control Charts, Value Chart...) and numeric summary (Cp, Cpk, Spread, Average...).
- Data segregation (by machine, product batch, analysis purposes).
- Part counters.
- Local data storage on internal memory and/or removable USB memory devices.
- Remote data storage through Ethernet LAN.
- Data storage format: .DFQ (Q-DAS® qs-STAT®), .CSV (Microsoft® Excel Comma Separated Values) and Sesame.
- Histogram, control charts and value chart printing capabilities.
Configuration and programming
- Multi-language support for European and Asian languages: English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech, Turkish and Russian. Other language versions available upon request.
- Programming interface designed to be used with touch-screen.
- Password protected multi-user management.
|Processor||Intel® ATOM™ Silverthorne Z510|
|Storage Media||Compact Flash 2-4-8-16-32GB (removable)|
|Touch Screen||4 wire analog resistive|
|LCD display type||8,4" color TFT XGA|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x Ethernet 10/100Mbps / RJ45|
|USB ports||5 host 2.0|
|Serial port||1xRS232 / DB-SUB9|
|Power supply||jack connector|
|Mounting solutions and options|
|Power supply||24Vdc AC/DC adapter|
|Case||Robust Industrial Grade|
|Protection||IP65 (front panel)|
|Dimensions (LxHxD)||230x185x45 mm (9" x 7" x 1.8")|