INTERFACE UNIT FOR HIGH FREQUENCY AND HARD-WIRED CONNECTION OF MIDA PROBES
The E32S interface converts the signal generated by the touch probe into
a form which can be used by the machine tool CNC.
Located on the front panel of the unit are terminals for the I/O connections and some LED 's to indicate the following:
- Green LED:lit to indicate "power ON "
- Green LED:indicates the status of SEL A and SEL B inputs
lit when the inputs are selected by the CNC
- Yellow LED:indicates the status of the touch probe:
lit when the probe stylus is deflected; unlit when the probe is seated.
to HF probes E32S interface also allows the connection of a second Touch
probe with hard-wired connection. In this way it is possible to use
only one interface for both part inspection and tool setting applications.
They can be selected manually by dip-switch, or automatically with machine logic input.
In order to meet any application requirement, the following connections are possible:
- One touch probe with H.F. connection and one with hard wired connection.
- Two touch probes with H.F. connection.
- Two touch probes with hard-wired connection.
|E32S interface technical features|
|Power supply||nominal 24 VDC (18-35 V)|
|Power input||120 mA max.|
|Output type||Solid State Relay (SSR) 50 V; 40 mA|
|Protection degree||IP 20 (EN 60529 std.)|
By means of the switch "OUT " it is possible to set the "probe state" relay output as normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.).