MERLIN PLUS BOX
WINDOWS BLACK BOX GAGE COMPUTER
Merlin Plus Box™ combines the concept of the ease of use with a hardware architecture platform like a "Black Box". It has been packed with the best in compact size, connectivity, reliability, performances and embedded technologies such as a powerful SSD memory.
Merlin Plus Box™ comes with the Microsoft® operating system, Windows® 7 Embedded, the most powerful advanced embedded operating system. It features the Intel® ATOM™ Cedarview processor for fast performance, a responsive user interface and captivating graphics. Merlin Plus Box™ is a fanless, diskless computer provided in a sealed, compact and shop floor proof enclosure. This embedded architecture avoids the use of wear & tear parts like fans or rotating media, therefore Merlin Plus Box™ comes across as a robust, reliable, maintenance free system.
Merlin Plus Box™ is capable of collecting data acquired by several external measurement devices, made by Marposs® or third-parties. The measurements are easy to read by a numeric digital graphical layout through an external LCD display, with or without an integrated touch-screen. Using the touch screen would allow programming operations without any external input device.
Merlin Plus Box™ offers innovative software features capable of acquiring data from cabled and wireless measurement devices and it provides a basic statistical control software (SPC). Data could be stored, in CSV or DFQ format, locally or exported to an external USB stick or through a LAN network. Merlin Plus Box™ offers an easy-to-use user interface supporting both multi-language and multi-user management.
- Sensors connectable via USB, RS232 or Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Data collection from Marposs Easy Box™, Digi Crown™, M1 Wave™, iWave™, M2 Wave™, Quick Digit™ and third-party serial devices.
- Measurement capability up to 32 characteristics: static and dynamic measuring cycles.
- Multiple measurement display with numeric and graphical layout.
- Acquisition command through external signal (footswitch, push buttons) or touch-screen.
- Advanced zeroing capabilities (dynamic zeroing, zero expiration).
Statistical process control
- Statistical Analysis with graphic display (Histogram, Control Charts, Value Chart...) and numeric summary (Cp, Cpk, Spread, Average...).
- Data segregation (by machine, product batch, analysis purposes).
- Part counters.
- Local data storage on internal memory and/or removable USB memory devices.
- Remote data storage through Ethernet LAN.
- Data storage format: .DFQ (Q-DAS® qs-STAT®), .CSV (Microsoft® Excel Comma Separated Values) and Sesame.
- Histogram, control charts and value chart printing capabilities.
Configuration and programming
- Multi-language support for European and Asian languages: English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech, Turkish and Russian. Other language versions available upon request.
- Programming interface designed to be used with touch-screen.
- Password protected multi-user management.
|Processor||Intel® ATOM™ Cedarview Dual Core D2550|
|Storage Media||SATA 2 - SDD 32GB|
|Ethernet Ports||2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps / RJ45|
|USB ports||6 host 2.0|
|Serial port||1xRS232/422/485 (multistandard) / DB-SUB9|
|Power supply||18-36Vdc autoranging / M12 connector|
|Mounting solutions and options|
|DIN rail mount||integrated|
|Power supply||24Vdc AC/DC adapter|
|Case||Robust Industrial Grade|
|Protection||IP65 (front panel)|
|Relative humidity||5 - 80% relative humidity|
|Temperature (operating)||5 - 50°C (operating)|
|Dimensions (LxHxD)||200x185x86 mm (7.874x7.283x3.386 inches)|