In some situations, where test or measurement operations are complementary to assembly operations, special testing applications are designed and manufactured based on the customers' need.
Here are some examples:
Automatic stations with roller-conveyor, with transfer on pallet or with gantry loader (for in-line applications)
- Automatic stations with robot automation (for applications integrated in assembly lines)
- Machines with rotary table (where quick loading/unloading is necessary for limited cycle time)
- Machines with automatic sealing tools exchange (flexible for checking families of parts)
- Machines with sealing tools carrier and automatic retooling (easy and quick to retool)
- Manual stations for final inspection or back-up check for recycling recovered parts
- Integrated applications (multi-stations) for assembly lines (assembly + leak test + dimensional check)
- Gas tracing in vacuum chamber (with high performance for very little leaks)
- Stations with gas tracing with "sniffing" method (to localize the leaks)
For further information consult the page on the special testing applications in the MG site.